Simplify Money Management
Online Banking makes it easy to manage your money. With built-in security and personalization features, Online Banking lets you access your accounts anytime, your way.
Online Banking Benefits
No matter where you are, it’s easy to access your accounts and pay bills online. Login today to
- Customize “favorite” accounts on the main page
- Deposit a check to your account
- Download account details to Microsoft Money or Intuit Quicken
- P2P transfer using Pay Anyone
- Print free copies of canceled checks using CheckViewer
- Transfer funds within accounts
- View tax information for the previous year
Make the switch to eStatements
Get your statements when you want them, online. Replace printed statements with a free electronic version that can be viewed on a secure website via Online Banking.
- eStatements arrive sooner than paper statements and can be viewed from any device on our secure server
- They are more environmentally friendly than paper statements
- Helps protect against Identity Theft
- Email notification sent monthly or quarterly depending on when you would normally receive your statement
Simplify Life with Bill Pay
Bill Pay is an easy way to simplify your financial life. You can receive and pay your bills online with the click of a mouse from your Labor CU checking account via Online Banking.
- Authorize checks to be sent to anyone – for anything from babysitting to birthdays
- Schedule payments at your convenience – processing will not begin until the date you assign
- View a register of payment history
- Monitor the status of your payments any time – stop wondering if your payment was received
SECURE CLOUD STORAGE FOR YOUR IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS
Another Online Banking benefit available to members is My Virtual StrongBox, a secure cloud storage tool designed to make your personal information more secure. It’s easy to upload confidential digital documents as well as your statements and Labor CU receipts to your Virtual StrongBox.
- Convenience – upload, sort and manage your important digital documents
- Security – back up documents in a place that keeps your personal information safe
- Simplicity – easily upload and organize documents in a way that makes sense to you
- Flexibility – as long as you have access to the internet, your documents will be nearby
- Reliability – no matter what’s happening, feel confident that your documents are safe
MAKE YOUR PAYMENT USING XPRESS PAY!
Effortlessly make payments tailored to your preferences with Xpress Pay, ensuring a quick and seamless experience every time.
IT’S SIMPLE TO GET STARTED!Xpress Pay Log In
HOW TO MAKE AN XPRESS PAY PAYMENT
New User? You will need the following:
- Your Labor CU member number plus the 3-digit loan account number.
- A credit/debit card or checking/savings account from another financial institution to be used for payment.
- Primary borrower’s date of birth
Please note: There is a fee for using a Credit or Debit Card to make your payment. Using your checking/savings account is free!
IDSAFECHOICE – THE TRUSTED NAME IN IDENTITY THEFT PROGRAMS
If you become a victim or suspect you might be a victim of identity fraud for any reason, simply let us know. You do not have to confirm identity fraud before seeking assistance. We will put you in touch with a professional Recovery Advocate who, depending on your identity fraud incident, will:
- Perform research to determine the extent of the problem, including a review of all three credit reports (if appropriate)
- Assist with the placement of fraud alerts with the three major credit bureaus
- Write letters/ make calls on your behalf to dispute fraudulent information
- Coordinate with government agencies, financial institutions, creditors, etc. to resolve incidents
- Work with law enforcement to help to arrest and prosecute the criminals
- Follow up for 12 months after recovery
This service covers all types of identity fraud, even if it is not related to your account(s) with Labor CU. n addition, the identity fraud recovery service extends to cover up to 3 generations of your family members.
Types of identity fraud covered include:
- Credit/debit card fraud
- Tax fraud
- Employment fraud
- Government documents and benefits fraud
- Medical fraud, and any other identity fraud recognized by the Federal Trade Commission
Terms and Conditions of Group Identity Theft Detection and Recovery Services
Consumers who are eligible for the group identity theft detection and recovery service (“Services”) include all members of Labor Credit Union (“Group Member”). This is known as the “Eligibility Requirement”. Labor Credit Union is hereinafter referred to as the “Program Sponsor”.
- The Services are offered through a group services agreement (“Group Program”) with the Program Sponsor and the Service Provider and are extended to Group Members.
- Access to the Services (“Benefits Period”) begins when the Group Member first meets the Eligibility Requirement, and ends when the Group
- Member no longer meets the Eligibility Requirement or when Program Sponsor terminates the Group Program, whichever occurs first. You may find additional information about the Services at www.labor.org.
- The Services provide professionals to manage the detection, investigation, and remediation of incidents of identity fraud caused by Identity Theft. “Identity Theft” is defined as fraud that involves the use of any combination of a Group Member’s name, address, date of birth, Social Security number, bank or credit/debit card account number, or other identifying information without the knowledge of the Group Member, and such information is used to commit fraud or other crimes. Only Identity Theft incidents that are discovered and reported to the Program Sponsor or the Service Provider during the Benefits Period will be covered by the Services.
- The Services may assist the Group Member in seeking reimbursement for funds stolen in the Identity Theft incident, and/or providing assistance for filing a claim for insurance, but do not provide a guarantee of reimbursement for financial losses of any kind arising from the Identity Theft incident.
- The Services are non-transferable and non-cancelable by the Group Member and have no cash equivalent. There is no fee for using the Services; however, the account or service to which the Eligibility Requirement is attached may have a fee, based on the provisions of the account/service agreement that the Group Member has with the Program Sponsor.
- Neither the Program Sponsor nor its contracted Service Provider can be held responsible for failure to provide or for delay in providing the Services when such failure or delay is caused by conditions beyond the control of the Program Sponsor and its Service Provider.
- The successful completion of the Services described herein depends on the cooperation of the Group Member. The Services may be refused or terminated if it is deemed that the Group Member is committing fraud or other illegal acts, making untrue statements, or failing to perform his/her responsibilities as part of the Services, or has obtained the Services knowingly without meeting the Eligibility Requirement.
- The Services will not be refused or terminated due to the complexity of an identity theft case.
- THE SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE CREDIT COUNSELING OR REPAIR TO CREDIT NOT AFFECTED BY FRAUD OR IDENTITY THEFT.
- The Services are only available to residents of the United States. The Services are performed with agencies and institutions in the United States, or territories where U.S. law applies.
- To access the Services, Eligible Consumers can contact the local branch office of their Program Sponsor.
- The Services are offered through an Agreement with NXG Strategies, LLC, www.nxgstrategies.com
DIGITAL DEFENSE – TRAINING, EDUCATION AND AWARENESS
Your online security is our highest priority. Labor CU is committed to providing you with notifications, education, and access to useful information.
The Digital Defense Training Center has information about protecting your personal information from Identity Theft, Online Fraud, and other computer-related scams. Labor CU members can read through the Digital Defense training courses and take an online quiz. Earn your Digital Defense Certificate of Achievement as you become an expert in:
- Online Shopping
- ATM Safety
- Banking Myths
- Home Firewalls
- Home Computer Tips
- Secure Transactions
- Online Fraud
- Trojans & Spyware
- Child Safety Online
- Wireless Security
- Old Computer Disposal
- Social Networking Online
- VoIP Security
- Social Media Dangers
- Mobile Device Security
- Identity Theft Prevention
ACCOUNT-TO-ACCOUNT (A2A) TRANSFERS ARE AVAILABLE!
Make transfers from your Labor CU account to your account at another financial institution with A2A transfers.* This is just one more way we’re making it easier to manage your finances.
IT’S SIMPLE TO GET STARTED!
Please complete this online form Account to Account (A2A) Transfer. If you need assistance you may also contact Member Services. Once you have submitted the A2A form, then follow the steps using Online Banking.
HOW TO MAKE AN A2A TRANSFER USING LABOR CU’S MOBILE APP
Follow these instructions to make an A2A transfer using the Labor CU mobile app.
- Under Pay & Transfer, select Quick Transfer
- Select the To Account, choose Outside Accounts and hit continue.
- Confirm Quick Transfer and then you’ll be taken to a Quick Transfer Completed page.
*Certain restrictions apply. Please refer to the authorization form for details.