Let’s Crunch Some Numbers
Take some of the guesswork out of your financial decisions with these useful online calculators. They’ll help you estimate everything from potential loan payments to how much you need to save to become a millionaire.
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my home?
- Should I pay discount points?
- Should I make extra payments on my mortgage?
- How much of a down payment should I make on my new home?
- Mortgage payment calculator
- Comparing mortgages (ie 15, 20, 30 year)
- What is the Loan to Value Ratio of my home?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- How much will I receive in Social Security?
- I’m retired, how long will my savings last?
- How much can I save with my 401(k)?
- Compare Roth 401(k) & Traditional 4019k) retirement savings plans.
- How much will inflation affect my retirement?
The accuracy these calculators and applicability to your circumstances are not guaranteed. You should obtain personal advice from Labor CU Member Representative. Calculators below are provided for reference only. Clicking any of the links above will OPEN A NEW browser WINDOW and take you to a third-party website.